This crema is one of my favorites to make for fish tacos, but it’s also great with chicken, beef, and as a dipping sauce for a veggie tray!
- 4 Limes, juiced and zested
- 2 Avocados
- 1 Bunch Cilantro, stems removed and well washed
- 2–4 Tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 2 Jalapenos, seeds and stem removed
- Salt to taste
- Water as needed
First juice 3 of the limes and add juice to the blender, then add in remaining ingredients except salt and water. Blend and add juice from the other lime if needed.
Then add in 1 tablespoon of water at a time until smooth and thickness of choice.
- Category: Sauces
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Serving Size: 3 Tablespoons
- Calories: 199
Keywords: Dairy Free, Cilantro, Lime, Crema, Sauce, Easy Recipes