Perhaps one of the most flavor packed chicken dishes I’ve ever had – easy for a weeknight but also great for a large crowd on the weekend too! Serve with cilantro lime black rice or cauliflower rice on the side, or serve as is for a filling appetizer.
2 chicken breasts, cut into 1” cubes
2 medium cloves garlic finely minced
1 Tbsp ground cumin
1 Tbsp Chipotle powder
1 Tbsp smoked paprika
2 Tbsp honey
2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
2 tsp powdered ginger or 1 Tbsp freshly grated
1 tsp Fish Sauce
2 Cups Basil (about)
1/4+ Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Tbsp White Wine Vinegar
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Make marinade by combining all marinade ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Cut chicken into 1″ cubes. Add to marinade and coat well. Marinate for 15 minutes minimum, for up to 24 hours.
3. Chimichurri can be made up to 24 hours ahead. Simply add all ingredients to food processor or blender and blend until smooth. Add more olive oil as needed until consistency of choice. It should run off a spoon easily.
4. When ready to grill chicken, preheat grill pan and grill. Place skewers on seasoned grill and let cook for 5-6 minutes. Then turn and cook until done, another 4-5 minutes or so.
5. Serve with chimichurri sauce and other sides as desired.
Keywords: Paleo, Dairy Free, Chicken, Easy Dinner, Quick Recipes, Make Ahead Dinner, Make Ahead