This quick and easy sauce will upgrade any type of pasta from store bought fresh ravioli to simple spaghetti noodles. It’s also great on white fish such as grouper or snapper.
- 1/2 # Pasta, or pre-made ravioli of choice
- 1/4# Thick Cut Bacon, diced
- 1 Shallot, Minced
- 1 Sprig of Rosemary (small, 2–3 inches long)
- 1/4 cup White Wine
- Splash of White Wine Vinegar (use Sherry Vinegar if you don’t have white wine vinegar)
- 1 Sticks of Unsalted Butter, cubed
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
*The reason why you don’t want to keep a ton of fat in your pan when removing the bacon is because you’ll be adding alcohol (in a water based substance) and it will create a lot of splatter. So just leave enough to lightly sauté your shallots and add in extra for flavoring when finished with high heat.
- Category: Pasta
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 4oz Ravioli + 2oz Sauce
- Calories: 654
Keywords: Pasta, Ravioli, Sauce, Bacon, Butter, Easy Recipes