Since this is an elementary (101) class, we will be using the most elementary flavors possible. You will most likely already have these items at home:
- A large pinch of Salt, per person
- 4-8 Apple slices per person
- Fatty Brie cheese, or nut butter of choice, or olive oil
- 4-8 lemon wedges per person
- Walnuts with skins (almonds with skins are okay too!) or brewed black tea
- A large pinch of red pepper flakes per person
- Also, make sure you have a glass of water/non-flavored sparkling water to drink in between the wines!
If interested but still have questions or would like to customize this class, schedule a 15-minute consultation call with me to further discuss!
If you're ready to book, please click the link above.
*Alcohol not included - must purchase separately* To find ideas on what to purchase, check out some of the wines below from the tasting collection at Wine Access. You only need four wines total, two whites and two reds.
There are no reviews yet.